Cyber insurance coverage supplier Cowbell is internet hosting its first-ever Cyber Insurance coverage Day on Wednesday, in collaboration with the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Safety Company (CISA), the Small Enterprise Alliance (SBA), the Small Enterprise Digital Alliance, the Cyber Risk Alliance, and the Cyber Readiness Institute. The occasion shall be held Wednesday from 3-7pm on the Nationwide Union Constructing in Washington, D.C.
The occasion goals to bridge the hole between cybersecurity and cyber insurance coverage, Cowbell stated. In accordance with the 2022 Cowbell Q1 Cyber Spherical-up report, 74% of policyholders stated they felt extra ready to reply to a cyber incident since buying cyber insurance coverage, and 79% agreed that cyber insurance coverage was value the fee. Throughout the occasion, Cowbell and its companions will share assets to extend consciousness of cyber danger, cyber insurance coverage and cybersecurity for brokers, brokers and SMEs.
“Cowbell’s specialization in cyber insurance coverage and dedication to SMEs is additional enriching public-private partnerships towards the aim of making a cyber-resilient America,” stated Jack Kudale, founder and CEO of Cowbell. “Within the wake of Cybersecurity Consciousness Month, the takeaways from this occasion shall be extraordinarily pertinent for each SME chief within the viewers.”
The sold-out occasion will function two panel discussions: “The Evolution of Cyber Threats” In the present day and Tomorrow” and “Closing the Insurability Hole by Coverage and Partnership.” It is going to additionally function a “hearth chat” titled “The Significance of Cyber Resilience” with Kudale and CISA chief of workers Kiersten Todt.
Learn subsequent: Cowbell, Swiss Re accomplice on cyber protection for cloud companies
Panelists on the occasion embody:
- Cassius Butts, former regional SBA administrator
- Jennifer Coughlin, founding accomplice at Mullen and Coughlin
- Michael Davis, president and CEO, Cyber Risk Alliance
- Karen Evans, managing director, Cyber Readiness Institute
- Liz Fairchild, govt director, Enterprise Ahead
- Sean Kevelighan, CEO, Insurance coverage Info Institute
- Marion Krueger, content material advertising and marketing lead, Cowbell
- Jack Kudale, founder and CEO, Cowbell
- Phil Reitinger, president and CEO, International Cyber Alliance
- Manu Singh, director of danger engineering, Cowbell
- Kiersten Todt, chief of workers, CISVincent Voci, vp of cyber coverage and operations, US Chamber of Commerce
“As America’s cyber protection company, CISA is targeted on making certain that this nation’s essential infrastructure is resilient to cyber threats,” Todt stated. “One in all our biggest alternatives for doing so is thru operational collaboration between authorities and trade. We admire that corporations like Cowbell are recognizing the significance of offering platforms to assist the private and non-private sector drive down danger collectively.”